Eternal (Shadow Falls: After Dark Book 2)
St. Martin’s Griffin
October 28, 2014
Just when Della feels like she’s starting to figure out her life, she finds herself reborn…and her new existence comes with a whole different rulebook.
Della’s secret powers always made her feel like an outsider in the human world. Now, just when she’s starting to feel like she belongs—at Shadow Falls, a camp for teens with paranormal powers—her life is turned upside down all over again. Attacked by a deadly virus, she must make the difficult choice to be reborn. It’s her only chance at survival, but it comes with a price: It irreparably bonds her to Chase, a tall, dark and mesmerizing vampire who makes her laugh one minute and infuriates her the next.
Chase already knows too many of Della’s secrets, and being eternally bonded to him is the last thing she wants. Even worse, she doesn’t fully understand what their bond means. Is the attraction she’s started feeling for Chase real—or does fate have something else in store? And what does that mean for Steve, the hot shapeshifter whose kisses make her weak in the knees?
Now Della’s battered heart is about to take another hit. While investigating her latest case, she discovers shocking evidence about her father’s dark past, making her question everything she believes to be true…and her place in the world she loves.
Amazon.com Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
And the 10 things that we’ll learn in Eternal: 1. Never drive ninety miles an hour in a forty mile an hour speed-limit area.
2. When it snows inside your bedroom, something spooky is going on.
3. Breaking and entering isn’t nearly as much fun as you would think it would be. Especially when you are seconds from being caught.
4. Riding in a convertible with the wind in your hair is almost as good as flying.
5. Taking ice cream away from a girl suffering from a broken heart might get you turned into a kangaroo with pimples.
6. Two wrongs never make a right, especially when it involves kissing someone.
7. Sometimes you have to kiss a few toads to find your prince.
8. Never interrupt one of Burnett’s interrogations.
9.Some ghosts can text. Really!
10. Two of Shadow Falls’ hottest guys leave the camp.
So, how exciting is this? More Della! (Fangirl sqeee!)
And don’t forget about Shadow Falls: The Next Chapter, for us omnibus fans out there. It’s also out today.
Check out C.C.’s blog to learn more about Shadow Falls and Della: http://cchunterbooks.com/blog/
Show C.C. and our favorite Shadow Falls girls some love today!